We've received your message and will be in touch shortly.
The Chute Team
We're redefining the future of media.
We are a venture funded, Y Combinator-backed, customer-driven startup in SoMA, San Francisco. Our goal is to serve, route, analyze, or manage every photo and video on the web. We are a small team, but growing; we have paying customers including NBC, Vanity Fair, Gilt City, and more.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch everyday
- Fully stocked kitchen with beverages and snacks
- A great, relaxed HQ in SoMA, San Francisco, with ping pong table, big screen, and gaming area
- Paid relocation to San Francisco if necessary
- Stock options in a growing startup
- Our office promotes an open culture with everyone from sales, marketing, engineering, and design collaborating to do amazing work.
- We’re a group of hustlers (in the best sense of the word).
- We’re a team. We’re honest and compassionate with each other and work to help the whole team attain success.
- We believe in innovation. We strive to be ahead of the curve in media for our customers, and that’s reflected in our company.
I like working for Chute because of its collaborative environment. Each day I learn, grow and am challenged - and in that I become better with and for my team.
We don't do cheesy things like post quotes from our employees on our website about what it's like to work here.
I work at Chute because it's a company filled with bright, ambitious, caring, and hustling people. And everyone has a nickname.
Chute is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
We're looking for an energetic Customer Success Associate to help our customers win using the Chute platform. Your job is to help us capitalize on an enormous market opportunity by engaging current and prospective customers and converting them into long-term partners.
Chute is seeking an experienced Director of Customer Development to grow our business with brands and their agencies. Please be an avid Instagram/Twitter/Facebook user with relevant sales experience, have solid customer relationships, and a love of startup culture.
We're searching for someone who has spent the last few years working on production Rails sites. The ideal candidate is someone who loves testing but doesn't drown in the kool-aid. You should be very comfortable with PostgreSQL as our database is close to a TB and growing rapidly. It would be sweet if you'd also worked with Node.js, or played with some of the more interesting JVM languages such as Scala or Clojure.
We're looking for someone to own our front end architecture. We're building out lots of new pieces with a combination of Backbone and Marionette.js and looking for someone to help guide the future of these various apps. You should feel totally comfortable setting the standards to be followed by the team and should be able to argue why (or why not) to use various libraries and frameworks.